Public Information Request

The City of Wood Heights provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may submit a request to Wood Heights City Clerks Office in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.